Translate

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

WELL, WELL, WELL! I AM FAMOUS, AT LEAST MADE IN MY IMAGE IS! BUT I DO HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!

 As it appears on the Yahoo page:

A former parishioner just alerted me to what he saw on Yahoo and sure enough here it is which Yahoo copied from Miami! WOW!

AT THE MIAMI HERALD, YOU CAN PRESS THE PHOTO WHICH IS A VIDEO. THIS VIDEO WAS A MACON TELEGRAPH'S INTERVIEW TWO ASH WEDNESDAYS AGO, I THINK IN 2016 AT ST. JOSEPH CHURCH IN MACON. PRESS HERE TO SEE VIDEO. THE MIAMI HERALD IS OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY THAT OWNS THE MACON TELEGRAPH.

Why this Valentine’s Day is challenging for Catholics — and how they can celebrate

Miami Herald 13 hours ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, what if you observe Easter on April 8 this year? That is the schedule in the Eastern Orthodox Church.

Catholics have it much easier than the Orthodox when it comes to fasting---I think Wednedays and Fridays generally are fasting days in Orthodoxy, except perhaps during the Easter Season---and if you observe the "Great Lent", that means no dairy products either! I guess bean sprouts and spinach would be OK though!