Translate

Friday, April 8, 2011

PHIL LAWLER HITS THE NAIL ON THE HEAD--ONE MORE SIGN OF THE NEED FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT IN THE CHURCH



Phil Lawler of Catholic Culture makes sense and hits the nail on the head. The credibility of the hierarchy has been breached and strong penalties whether from the Conference of Catholic Bishops, the Metropolitan of the dioceses of this area or from the Vatican itself should have dealt with it swiftly and several years ago. Squandering credibility in the Church should be considered a mortal sin.

READ PHIL LAWLER'S ARTICLE HERE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm off topic, but when are you going to say something about the Masters and Augusta?

Fr. Allan J. McDonald said...

no body gave me any tickets!

Templar said...

That indeed is a home run shot.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get to go. Enjoyed the photos and Augusta pride on your blog last year.

Anonymous said...

Back to the regularly scheduled program:

This guy is right. The problem I have had with the 'crisis' was the lack of response and direct intervention. That is what I do for a living and I can't for the life of me see why that is so hard for the bishops to see, too. Except for lack of faith and commitment on their part.

rcg