Translate

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

HABEMUS NEW OFFICES AT ST. ANNE CHURCH ON THE HILL!

After a year of planning and volunteer work, we have returned our parish offices to the building next to our old church which at one time was both the rectory for the priest/parish office, parish hall and classroom for CCD!

Now it is a large meeting room, two classrooms and houses all our offices with the entrance where the old rectory once welcomed people.

It is a vast improvement over the offices that were in our much larger Holy Family Hall that were cramped, uninviting, quite depressing and cluttered. I had to get through garbage, boxes and other obstacles to get to my office and so did my visitors!

This is my new office and it is oh so better and more private and easy to enter! It isn't depressing either nor are any of our offices. And we have an appropriate waiting room too! God is good!





2 comments:

Rood Screen said...

Is the little yellow orb in your blog's banner photo a sign of ghostly activity? I know Georgia is overrun by zombies, but I haven't kept up with the ghost situation.

rcg said...

Nice new offices! It is important to have order.