Translate

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MY LAST DAY OF VACATION AT CASA SANCTAE ISOLINA




I have been gone from the parish for the full month of July, and today, Wednesday, July 31st is my last day. I depart for Macon, two hours away from Augusta, on Thursday, August 1st. I leave at 6 AM and will be back by 8:00 AM or so.

I went to Chicago for a week, took a week of continuing ed with the Dominican Institute in Nashville for about a week and the rest of the time at my mom's home, now mine, which I have named Casa Sanctae Isolina. It's kingdom values, two bedrooms, and a nice little back yard. I use it for my day off normally.

I leave again September first to prepare and depart for my three month sabbatical in Rome through November.

Our parochial sent this photo of Wednesday mornings Solemn High Low Mass in the Ordinary Form at 8:00 AM with our recently returned from Ghana, other parochial vicar, Fr. Godfred!

2 comments:

Vox Cantoris said...

Why are girls dressed as "little clerics?"

It's one thing to tolerate them, it is quite another to clothe them.

Gene said...

'cause they're cute, maybe?...um, no one knows better?...liturgical laissez-faire?...Mamas would fuss if we made them change?...nobody cares?