Translate

Thursday, December 30, 2010

THE YEAR OF THE RAT YEAR END REVIEW AND THEY FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON! ME!

Below this disgusting, but somehow very pleasing picture, are all the rat stories I posted beginning in late July when I returned from vacation only to learn that four rats had been slaughtered in our kitchen! The only way I could keep my sanity was through humorous observations of the horror that I was experiencing especially at night since this big rat below in particular had walked in on me in the kitchen twice, had been in my bedroom staring at me at night as I slept and had caused me current and post traumatic syndrome of which I still have not recovered. Enjoy the year end rat in review!


ROACHES, RATS AND EXORCISMS!

FATHER Z ENTERS THE SCENE WHILE I AM STILL FREAKING OUT!

RATS IN THE RECTORY, THE SAD HORROR CONTINUES!

RAT UPDATE!

JUMPING RATS I MEAN!

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!

AS THE RAT TURNS SOAP OPERA

RATS R US!

CHARISMATIC JOY ON MY PART!

No comments: